Former Maharashtra Chief Minister has tested positive for the novel coronavirus. Shivajirao Patil-Nilangekar tested positive for coronavirus in Latur district of Maharashtra. The former leader has been shifted to a hospital in Pune. WHO, UNICEF alert of drop in vaccinations during COVID-19 pandemicThe world has seen a dramatic decline in the number of children vaccinated during the novel coronavirus pandemic and can experience a surge in preventable diseases, the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) said in a joint statement on Wednesday. Over the last three months, several politicians have tested positive for the virus. Three ministers from Uddhav Thackeray-led Maha Vikas Aghadi – Dhananjay Munde, Ashok Chavan and Jitendra Awhad – had tested positive, however, they were discharged after recovery. A Congress and Shiv Sena corporators from Thane and Mira-Bhayander, respectively, died after contracting the virus.
- A Positive Attitude
- Pregnancy Test Options in 2006
- The Test: Would You Be a Good Cop?
- Israel's Chief Rabbi Invites Foreign Occupation
- Larry Johnson: Kansas City Chiefs Running Back
- Testing Subordinates
- The No Member of Congress/Senate Left Behind Test
- Will you be tested for Anabolic Steroids?
- Basic First Steps Test for The Irish Learner Driver- Part Two-The Answers!
- Researchers hope DNA testing may finally prove whether bones found on a remote island were Amelia Earhart's
Former Maharashtra Chief Minister tests positive for COVID-19 have 211 words, post on mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com at July 16, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.