Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and Lao counterpart Thongloun Sisoulith discussed on COVID-19 pandemic and measures to foster multi-faceted cooperation between the two countries during their face-to-face talks in Da Nang City on Sunday. Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc (right) and Lao counterpart Thongloun Sisoulith shake hands before their face-to-face talks in Da Nang City on July 5, 2020. Photo: VGP This is the first high-level visit of a foreign leader to Viet Nam since the outbreak of the COVID-19 and it takes place in the context that both countries have put the pandemic under control. PM Phuc congratulated on the neighboring country’s recent achievements, especially its efforts in curbing the pandemic, expressing his wish that Laos will soon overcome the consequences of the pandemic, translate their set goals into reality, and successfully organize the national party congress next year. PM Sisoulith highly valued Viet Nam’s achievements in national development and international integration process, particularly its effective efforts in pursuing the dual goal of COVID-19 combat and economic recovery. Sisoulith extended thanks to Viet Nam for having offered medical supplies and sent experts to help his country fight the pandemic. He also thanked the Vietnamese Government for opening borders… Read full this story
- Foreigners can extend visas amid COVID-19 outbreak: spokeswoman
- Foreigners can extend visas amid COVID-19 outbreak: spokesperson
- Private theatre owners go bankrupt due to COVID-19 outbreak
- Bạch Mai Hospital COVID-19 outbreak 'under control'
- Restaurants offer free delivery amid COVID-19 outbreak
- New songs praise Vietnamese during Covid-19 outbreak
- Kejriwal addresses C40 meeting, discusses strategies to combat COVID-19 outbreak
- Covid-19 outbreak: Insurers facilitate telemedical check-ups for policy buyers
- NBF steps in to lend a helping hand to frontline caregivers fighting COVID-19 outbreak
- Fun videos raise awareness of self-protection amid Covid-19 outbreak
First foreign leader visits Viet Nam since COVID-19 outbreak have 284 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 6, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.