While inspecting land clearance of the project on Tuesday, he said that the airport, which is a key national project, would help drive the development of Dong Nai and other regions. “The huge capital of VND23 trillion (US$1 billion) for land clearance requires drastic measures to disburse the investment. “Local authorities need to focus on land clearance, compensation and resettlement work,” he said. Dong Nai Province has so far completed land clearance on 364.21ha and is having difficulties in compensation and resettlement work on about 5,000ha of land. A representative of the Airport Corporation of Vietnam, Long Thanh Airport’s investor, said they would not postpone putting the airport into operation by 2025 as planned. “The COVID-19 pandemic does not affect the financial plans of the corporation. When we are handed over the land, we will start construction,” the investor said during a meeting between PM Phuc and Dong Nai’s authorities the same day. The PM visited Loc An-Binh Son resettlement area covering more than 280ha in Long Thanh District where schools, a market, a community house and a commune People’s Committee building have been built. The resettlement area has 5,002 land lots to be transferred to households who gave up… Read full this story
- Could the high-speed rail link between Paris and CDG airport be about to hit the brakes?
- Airport plan to attract flights & over 1m passengers revealed
- Land of giants: Can Toyota's off-roader take the rough with the smooth?
- Review: The Toyota Land Cruiser Utility brings the rugged skill of the Land Rover Defender into the 21st century
- Gatwick live updates – Cops arrest two for ‘criminal use of drones’ after airport chaos
- Airport 'unlikely to remain open after 2021' without action
- Dublin Airport flying high: passenger numbers soar to record thanks to new routes and hub boom
- Road improvements around Alicante airport
- Glasgow Airport rail link ‘badly needed’, Scottish Government told
- Airport revamp gets the all-clear
DN urged to speed up land clearance to start construction of Long Thanh Airport have 313 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at July 22, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.