Duoc, 40, works at the Da Nang 115 Emergency Centre, which ferries suspected Covid-19 patients to quarantine facilities. The center also helps reduce the workload of Da Nang General Hospital, one of the city’s three treatment hubs, by transferring patients to other medical facilities.On July 25, Vietnam confirmed “Patient 416″ in Da Nang, ending a 99-days streak of no community transmission. Duoc tested negative and resumed her ambulance duties. A healthcare worker at Da Nang Emergency Center enters an ambulance. Photo by VnExpress/Nguyen Dong. Her 39-year-old partner, Tran Van Dam, employed at the 3rd Regional Command of Vietnam People’s Navy in Da Nang, had to ask his superiors to allow his two sons, one six and the other ten, to accompany him to work.The fresh outbreak has affected some provinces and cities, forcing the country’s medical system to implement containment measures at the highest level. Vietnam now has 546 Covid-19 patients. Of them, 373 have recovered.Thousands of doctors have once again joined the battle against the novel coronavirus, leaving their families and loved ones behind.Duoc is among them.”When my wife has a free moment, we talk via video call,” Dam said. Some nights, their sons wait till midnight for a… Read full this story
- Healthcare workers are leaving in droves, sector faces crisis
- Why it's so important to show our healthcare workers some love
- New Study on Brexit & EU Healthcare Workers in the UK
- Workers roll out the banners in battle to save Teesside steel
- Hostel resident spat at worker, leaving her with health worries
- German hospital fire leaves one dead and 19 injured
- Highland lightening bolt horror death leaves family 'broken'
- Bouncy castle stolen leaving family business on verge of folding
- Mysterious Lights Over Nevada Leave Family In Shock
- 22 family days out from Liverpool you might not have thought of
Da Nang healthcare workers leave family to resume Covid-19 battle have 296 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at July 31, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.