Video PlayerClose BEIJING, July 30 (Xinhua) — The fifth plenary session of the 19th Central Committee of the Communist Party of China (CPC) will be held in Beijing in October, according to a decision made at a CPC Central Committee Political Bureau meeting on Thursday. Xi Jinping, general secretary of the CPC Central Committee, presided over the meeting. The Political Bureau will present its work report to the CPC Central Committee at the plenary session, where attendees will also assess the proposals for formulating the 14th Five-Year (2021-2025) Plan for Social and Economic Development and future targets for 2035, according to a statement issued after the meeting. The CPC Central Committee Political Bureau also studied the current economic situation at Thursday’s meeting and made arrangements for the economic work for the second half of the year. The 14th Five-Year Plan period is the first five years after China has completed building a moderately prosperous society in all respects and achieved the first centenary goal, according to the meeting. The period will also mark the time for the country to build on this achievement to embark on a new journey toward the second centenary goal of fully building a modern socialist… Read full this story
- Fed chairman says goal is to keep economy in ‘good place’
- Is Your Business Ready for the Digital Industrial Economy?
- HCM City cracks the whip to speed up public spending
- Trump to press border wall fight in State of the Union speech
- Vietnam welcomes ASEAN chair status
- Holley Performance Parts Awarded Mid-Size Manufacturer of the Year
- 1968 Pontiac Tempest – Dual-Purpose Demonstrator
- Baltimore dock union facing takeover amid contract talks
- Is Kamala Harris next to go?: California Democrat on brink of exiting presidential race after firing dozens of campaign staff and dropping to three per cent in the polls
- Anglo American’s Bristol Bay Controversy: Wildlife vs. Mineral Riches
CPC leaders analyze economy, to convene Central Committee plenum in October have 303 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at July 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.