Vietnamese citizens in the US lining up for check-ins before boarding the plane Passengers on board the flight were children under 18, pregnant women, students who had completed the school year but were unable to stay due to expired visas, entrepreneurs, intellectuals, travelers, and other cases in especially difficult circumstances. The Vietnamese Embassy in the US dispatched officials to Dulles International Airport in Washington DC to assist the citizens with necessary procedures before they boarded the plane. Vietnam Airlines strictly implemented security, safety and epidemiology measures during the flight, in order to protect the passengers’ health and prevent the possible spread of the virus. After landing at Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi capital on July 9, all the passengers and crew members underwent medical check-ups and were transferred to quarantine facilities according to regulations on COVID-19 prevention and control. Under the Prime Minister’s instructions, Vietnamese agencies, Vietnamese representative agencies abroad and domestic airlines will continue to conduct flights to bring overseas Vietnamese citizens back to Vietnam.
- Western Europe must repatriate its ISIL fighters and families
- 60 Albanian citizens repatriated from EU countries
- Samoa to introduce new repatriation laws
- The underage migrants who changed Spain’s repatriation policy
- 19 UK terror attacks have been foiled in the last two years
- Rising crime rate in Barcelona prompts return of citizen patrols
- Citizens Advice celebrates 80 years of helping people
- Process begins to establish Citizens’ Assembly in Scotland
- Iran detains 17 citizens accused of spying for the CIA
- Rodri and Fernandinho compared in FIFA 19
COVID-19: 346 Vietnamese citizens successfully repatriated from US have 240 words, post on english.vov.vn at July 10, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.