Titled “For the Human Race”, the online film shines a spotlight on the spirit of humanity and generosity of people across the world amidst the current crisis and offers a tribute to universal hope, positivity, and togetherness. “We thank and salute those who continue to keep us all safe through the crisis, particularly the people on the frontlines,” said Teejae Sonza, marketing director of Coca-Cola Indochina. “Every day, we are inspired and uplifted by countless acts of selflessness, kindness, and courage from people around the world. Through this short global film, we wanted to recognise and pay tribute to positivity, togetherness, and the generosity of the human spirit.” The #ForTheHumanRace film was released on the global website of The Coca-Cola Company (Link). The Vietnamese version can be found on YouTube here or on the website of Coca Cola in Vietnam here. Credits Creative Agency: Merdeka LHS – Dentsu Group Music: “Superheroes” by The Script In addition, Coca-Cola Vietnam has actively implemented community programmes for COVID-19 response. In March 2020, Coca-Cola Vietnam has partnered with the Vietnam Red Cross Society (VRCS) to donate hygiene supplies and beverages valued at over VND7 billion (over $300,000) to front-line healthcare staff, medical centres, and… Read full this story
- Weekly mobile wrap: Coca Cola phones and how we pay too much for data
- Coca-Cola Disrespects Its Investors By Not Telling Them About Massive 2009 Computer Breach
- Apple becomes ‘world’s most valuable brand’, knocks Coca-Cola from its perch
- Spotify inks deal with Coca Cola: Do you care?
- Coca-Cola Selfie Bottle lets you take a photo of yourself enjoying fizzy beverage
- Comments for : Humor: Coca-Cola introduces the cure for the hopelessly mobile-socially-addicted
- Humor: Coca-Cola introduces the cure for the hopelessly mobile-socially-addicted
- New BBM stickers include World Cup themed pack from Coca-Cola, and food themed Nummies
- Scientists pay tribute to the triumph of Stephen Hawking’s life and work
- Battlefront Easter Egg pays tribute to classic Star Wars blooper
Coca-Cola's “For The Human Race” film pays tribute to positivity and togetherness have 310 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at July 13, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.