Casetify is collaborating with The Pokemon company to bring a new collection of cases for a variety of Apple devices with a nostalgic ’90s Pokemon theme. With cases for iPhones, iPods, Apple Watches, MacBooks, and special wireless chargers, the collection features designs of some of the most iconic Pokemon including, of course, everybody’s favourite electric mouse, Pikachu. ”Inspired by the concept of “Past, Present, and Future,” the latest Casetify and Pokemon collection plays on the classic 90s trends, with cases featuring iconic patterns from the decade like bold checkerboards and tie-dye treatments. The premium quality accessories will showcase the fan-favourite Pokemon Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle on drop-resistant cases”. The collection is set to be made up of a three-part series of accessories, with the first set due to drop on Casetify’s official website on August 12, 2020. As well as the classic starter Pokemon, the collection also offers personalization options and also features other much-loved characters such as Magikarp, Gengar, and Cubone, with some designs featuring multiple Pokemon in one. Paying homage to the decade when Pokemon Blue and Pokemon Red first released back in 1996, any ’90s kid who grew up playing Pokemon like me will get a nostalgic kick over… Read full this story
- Chloë Sevigny’s ’90s Nostalgia (VIDEO)
- Huawei ban timeline: Chinese company's Harmony OS may hit phones next year
- Huawei ban timeline: Chinese company's CFO to testify in extradition case
- Best Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Cases 2020
- Best leather iPhone 11 Pro cases and covers
- The best leather iPhone 11 cases and covers for 2020
- The best iPhone 12 Pro Max cases
- The best iPhone SE (2020) cases and covers
- Best Pixel phones: we've ranked all the Google Pixel handsets worth buying
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11: how does Apple's new flagship compare to 2019's?
Casetify x Pokemon collection brings '90s nostalgia with new phone case designs have 286 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at July 27, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.