Other News Cars entering downtown HCMC to be charged in 2021 The Saigon Times Monday, Jul 13, 2020,15:31 (GMT+7) Cars entering downtown HCMC to be charged in 2021The Saigon Times A street near HCMC’s Tan Son Nhat airport is crowded with vehicles. The city will collect fees from cars entering the downtown area in the 2021-2025 period – PHOTO: TNO HCMC – The HCMC People’s Council has passed a resolution under which the city will collect fees from cars entering the downtown area in the 2021-2025 period, as part of a public passenger transport and traffic control scheme. Those vehicles exiting the city center will not be subject to the fee. The People’s Council requested the municipal government to reach a consensus with local residents and come up with a specific roadmap before rolling out the fee collection and ensure the charge is in line with measures to limit individual vehicles in the city. Besides this, the city has to develop adequate infrastructure facilities, bus networks and motorcycle parking lots in addition to providing electric motorcycle and bicycle services before adopting measures to restrict the use of individual vehicles in the city center. Some transport experts agreed that charging cars to enter the downtown… Read full this story
- Driverless cars on UK roads by 2021 - really?
- How long does a car battery last?
- Red tape delays launch of HCM City metro line until 2021
- HCMC pilots smart camera system to ease traffic flow
- By 2021, you could be sleeping behind the wheel of an autonomous Volvo XC90
- Maserati is balancing the past and the future to reinvent all of its cars
- Lexus unveils its first electric car, but it’s unlikely to be sold in the U.S.
- Kia’s future includes self-driving cars, more electrified models, car sharing
- The Lightyear One 'Solar Car' Is Amazing But Isn't Quite What You Think It Is
- Car-breaking Daytona race proves that to finish first, first you must finish
Cars entering downtown HCMC to be charged in 2021 have 318 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at July 13, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.