Quang Nam calling for investment in Chu Lai International Airport Chu Lai Airport Chairman of Quang Nam People’s Committee Le Tri Thanh requested the completion of the planning and expediting investment mobilisation and development of Chu Lai International Airport in the central region. Chairman Thanh has just given conclusions on the planning scheme of local transport network as well as the investment orientation and strategy of key transport works in the province in the forthcoming period. Accordingly, in the past, the province has focused resources on constructing transport infrastructure, especially roads and waterways. The traffic network has been gradually upgraded, leveraging the approved transport development plan to 2020, with vision towards 2030. Furthermore, Quang Nam Department of Transport was assigned to report on the actual situation of the transport network in the province and to co-ordinate with the Department of Planning and Investment and relevant localities to review their capabilities, balancing the resources, and proposing a list of key transport projects to be prioritised for investment in the public investment plan in 2021-2025. Remarkably, the provincial leaders requested early completion of the planning and pushing up to call for investment into Chu Lai International Airport and Chu Lai Seaport, not… Read full this story
- How Do You Know If a Bear Market Rally Will Indeed Hold?
- What Goes Down Must Go Up?
- Where is the Market Bottom?
- Cyberwar in Estonia and the Middle East
- Inside the Beltway: Uh-oh: Michelle Obama would win
- 10 Tips From a Spread Trading Veteran to Help You Put the Odds in Your Favour
- The Age of GREED is Over!
- The Bottom of the Market is Near - But No One Knows the Exact Number
- PS4 Release Date - "More Than Ten Years Away"?
- Gordon Sondland, a key figure in Trump impeachment furor, long coveted ambassadorship
BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 7 have 295 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at July 3, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.