Nation British pilot discharged from hospital The Saigon Times Saturday, Jul 11, 2020,16:16 (GMT+7) British pilot discharged from hospitalThe Saigon Times The British Covid-19 patient (C) while he was treated at Cho Ray Hospital – PHOTO: COURTESY OF CHO RAY HOSPITAL HCMC – Stephen George Cameron, a 43-year-old British pilot who was the most critical Covid-19 patient in Vietnam, was discharged from Cho Ray Hospital in HCMC this morning, July 11 and will fly back to the UK tonight. Luong Ngoc Khue, head of the Department of Medical Examination and Treatment under the Ministry of Health, said he has fully recovered and does not need a 14-day quarantine period after being discharged like other cases. The British pilot will leave HCMC for Hanoi this evening and then take a night flight to London. A representative of the UK Embassy in Vietnam said the embassy is very impressed by the Vietnamese Government’s and Ministry of Health’s efforts in saving the pilot and keeping the country clear of Covid-19 deaths. “Many thanks to the Vietnamese Government, doctors and citizens. Fortunately, there have been no any other cases who are more critical than Stephen,” the representative said. Stephen, identified as the 91st Covid-19 case in Vietnam, was… Read full this story
- Cornwall hospital to discharge patients early despite saying it may be harmful
- British poultry baron, 72, died when his plane hit 2,250ft mountain in Canadian blizzard, investigation finds
- Veteran actor Dipankar Dey discharged from hospital
- Nghe An hospital found discharging wastewater
- Last surviving hero from WWII Glider Pilot Regiment who dropped Allied troops behind enemy lines during D-Day and Sicily invasion dies aged 100
- Shabana Azmi to be discharged soon, Javed Akhtar says ‘No serious harm was done’
- Three members of British Airways cabin crew killed in crash near Heathrow airport
- The NAZI Spitfire: How the Germans created the ultimate fighter plane during WWII by upgrading a captured British aircraft - that would go on to outperform anything else in the sky
- ‘We hide behind traditions’: Sachin Pilot on Ashok Gehlot’s remarks on Kota deaths
- BA captain wears oxygen mask to land plane at Heathrow as co-pilot 'overcome by fumes'
British pilot discharged from hospital have 348 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at July 11, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.