ALDI will be selling a stainless steel pizza oven from next week – although it will set you back £500. The oven, which Aldi says makes “professional quality pizza in minutes” will be available online from July 9. It won’t be available in stores – so if you want to get your hands on one you will need to visit Aldi’s website next Thursday. As lockdown eases and people are able to invite small groups into their gardens, Aldi has suggested that shoppers might want to up their food game with a homemade pizza. Equipped with everything shoppers need to create restaurant quality pizzas, the oven features a built-in door, chimney, a large peel – ideal for transporting the pizza from the oven to the plate. It also comes with a set of tools including a pizza wheel and mini spatula.And, just in case you fancied something a little different, the oven can be used for baking bread, lasagne and roasting. If you are lucky enough to bag one, delivery costs £6.95 as it is considered a large item. Compared to other similar models on the market, the Aldi pizza oven looks like a good deal. We found this similar… Read full this story
- Inside the multi-million pound mansions that football legends like Phil Neville and Gareth Barry can’t sell
- Black Friday is FINALLY here! Shopping bonanza continues with even MORE cut-price deals on everything from clothing to tech - and we reveal the best bargains on offer
- Seattle Home Designed By Sculptor Selling For $15M
- Time to bag a Bank Holiday bargain! FEMAIL reveals the best discounts on everything from furniture to tech this long weekend - with savings of up to half price
- Samsung RF23J9011SR 4-door fridge review
- The best celebrity homes sold in Australia in 2019... including Dannii Minogue's old love shack, George Burgess' luxurious Sydney apartment and Ralph Carr's $10 million mansion
- Who killed the great British curry house?
- Get your home looking spick and span for Christmas with top tips from TV’s Queen of Clean Lynsey Crombie
- Jeff Koons Is the Most Successful American Artist Since Warhol. So What’s the Art World Got Against Him?
- The Verge’s gadgets of the decade
Aldi is selling a stainless steel pizza oven for your garden – but it has a hefty price tag have 360 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 2, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.