For the second morning in a row, no new cases of COVID-19 have been detected in Vietnam. For the second morning in a row, no new cases of COVID-19 have been detected in Viet Nam. The National Steering Committee on COVID-19 Prevention and Control announced on Monday morning there were zero infections reported overnight. This is only the second time the country has been able to record no cases in its daily update since March 6. The results are polar opposites from those released last month. On March 22, 19 people tested positive for the disease, the highest amount detected on one day. One new case was reported on Sunday evening but the patient, a Vietnamese student who had been studying in the UK, was immediately quarantined on his arrival. So far, the amount of people nationwide carrying the virus remains at 241. Of those, 149 are Vietnamese nationals who have returned home from overseas and 61 cases are connected to the Bach Mai hospital in Hanoi. There are 67,273 people currently in quarantine. Among these, 1,277 people are being monitored at hospitals, 23,922 people are quarantined at centres or other establishments and 42,004 are self-quarantined at home. Among 150… Read full this story
- New York City Schools See Large Success With Small Schools
- Brain Power - Your New Ticket to Peak Performance and Success
- Vietnam: New WTO Membership and Exciting Investment Opportunities
- New Home Sales Consultants Guide To Success - Sell Yourself
- Do Your Strong Interpersonal Skills Need New GAS in Your Quest for Success?
- New Year Resolution - A Recipe for Success
- Reverse Mortgages - A New Way to Buy a Second Home Too
- REST: The New Strategy for Business and Life Success
- New to Investing? Simple Guidelines for Success
- Visualizing Success - 6 Steps to Using Mental Images to Achieve Your Goals
Vietnam: No new cases of COVID-19 reported for second successive morning have 285 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at June 4, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.