Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Dang Minh Khoi (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam consistently supports the fight for justice as well as the legitimate and inviolable rights of Palestinians, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Dang Minh Khoi has said. Speaking at a regular meeting of the UN Security Council (UNSC) held online, Khoi expressed his concern over reports of Israel’s plan to annex parts of the occupied West Bank. Vietnam backs the two-state solution, with the establishment of the State of Palestine, whose capital would be East Jerusalem, existing peacefully alongside the State of Israel, based on the 1967 borderline and relevant resolutions of the UN, he said. He called on the parties to engage in dialogue and negotiations and to continue to seek a comprehensive and equitable solution that can bring about sustainable and long-term peace, thus protecting the lives of citizens and the legitimate rights of the parties, and contributing to peace, stability, and development in the region. Vietnam applauds all efforts to restart the Middle East peace process and stands ready to contribute to promoting dialogue and negotiations between Israel and Palestine, Khoi said. He went on to say that Vietnam will make more contributions to… Read full this story
- Justice for America After Death of Long-Sought Al-Qaeda Militant
- El-Kati lecturer discusses black-Palestinian solidarity
- A victim heard, justice served
- Fracking: For Gavin Newsom to Be a California Climate Hero, He'll Have to Fight the Oil and Gas Industry, Unlike Jerry Brown
- American boy, 16, caught fighting for ISIS in Syria, militia says
- Israeli forces kill Palestinian suspected over West Bank shooting
- Trump backs away from emergency declaration
- William Nguyen fights for Vietnamese dissidents ‘who don’t have the shield of American citizenship'
- Legacy of a loyal K-9: Collier deputy creates foundation to honor Boss
- William Barr confirmation: Nominee says Mueller wouldn't back witch hunt
Vietnam backs Palestinians’ fight for justice: Deputy FM have 297 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 25, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.