Spike Lee mocked President Donald Trump as "Agent Orange" and said if he gets reelected in November the "world is in peril." "People are gonna come out to vote and say, 'Hell no to Agent Orange [Trump]," the 63-year-old film producer shared during his appearance on "The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon." The comments were noted by Fox News in a piece published Tuesday. (RELATED: Spike Lee Goes On Profane Rant Against Trump At French Film Festival [VIDEO]) WATCH: "That's my hope, that's my prayer, and our president, President Obama… has said that this upcoming presidential election is going to be the most important in the history of the United States of America," he added. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football) Lee continued, while explaining that he thinks "this presidential election will be the most important election in the history of the modern world. This is my opinion, [Trump] gets elected the world is in peril." "They had to talk him down from siccing national armed forces on peaceful Americans," the film producer went on. "It's like this guy has never even heard the Constitution of the United States of… Read full this story
- Trump, Democrats spar as government shutdown looms
- Trump urges Alabama voters to back accused child molester Roy Moore
- Why couldn't Lee Nguyen have high-flying career in Vietnam as in MLS?
- Singapore casinos trump Macau with tourism aces
- The thinking behind Kim Jong Un's 'madness'
- China asserts paternal rights over Hong Kong in democracy clash
- Teed Off (04-07-2010)
- More Movie Shoots Making New York Hollywood East
- Tiny Singapore risks economic gloom without big baby boom
- Last words on the dumbest debate in town
Spike Lee Mocks Trump, Says If He Gets Reelected The ‘World Is In Peril’ have 302 words, post on dailycaller.com at June 9, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.