The policy under which enterprises’ managers are paid based on the enterprises’ scale and numbers of workers is unreasonable, according to experts. The Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs (MOLISA) has set up a trial wage policy for three economic groups and general corporations – VNPT (post and telecommunication), Vietnam Airlines Corporation (VAC) and the Vietnam Air Traffic Management Corporation (VATM), under which the managers of the state-owned enterprises (SOEs) can receive up to VND70 million a month in basic wage. The policy under which enterprises’ managers are paid based on the enterprises’ scale and numbers of workers is unreasonable, according to experts. The trial policy is applied to some SOEs, not to private enterprises, so the contribution to the state budget needs to be considered as an important factor. Thanh Lich VN to develop large-scale SOEs The Government has asked the Ministry of Planning and Investment to build a project on developing large-scale State-owned enterprises (SOEs) to promote their role in the country’s socio-economic development. Ministries ask for permission to change SOE divestment plans Ministries are working to convince Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc to amend divestment plans at some large State-owned enterprises (SOEs).
- Basic wage of public servants may increase
- Basic wage raised to VND1.21 million per month from May 1
- Petrol trading violations to be fined maximum VND70 million
- Driver fined VND70 million for timber smuggling
- BBGV's football tournament raises VND70 million for charity
- Noi Bai Int'l Airport receives 12 million passengers
- VN expects to receive 8 million foreign visitors
- Vietnam expects to receive 8 million foreign visitors
- Central key economic zone strives to receive 14 million visitors
- Mekong Delta receives 11 million visitors
SOE managers can receive up to VND70 million in basic wages have 265 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at June 3, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.