Vietnam’s Ninh Binh, Quang Binh, and Lam Dong have been named among the top five locations nationwide which are far off the beaten track and suitable for those travelling on a budget, according to the South China Morning Post (SCMP). The SCMP article states that the nation has long been a popular destination due to its cheap prices, epic landscapes, and variety of delicious cuisine. It goes on to suggest five cities to visit in the country during 2020. Ninh Binh province can be considered a version of Ha Long Bay on land due to the locality being home to the same karst structures alongside its many rivers which are surrounded by lush green farmlands. Whilst the majority of people flock to Sapa in order to trek along the rice paddies situated in the mountains, Quang Binh province offers guests the chance to go exploring in many of its lesser-known caves which are found in the karst mountains near the small town of Phong Nha. Paradise Cave, the longest dry cave in Asia, can be visited for just US$12. The price gives guests access to the boardwalk that extends for a total of three km. For those looking to explore… Read full this story
- COVID-19: CDC deletes Vietnam from list of 'destinations with risk of community spread'
- A look at some of unmissable safe destinations found in Vietnam
- Bride on a budget: Here’s a list of destinations in India for your bachelorette party
- Championship highlights and round-up: West Brom extend lead, Brentford beaten
- Wanderlust offers 17 suggestions on best things to do in Vietnam
- South Korean carriers cut Vietnam flights as coronavirus infections spiral
- CDC scrapes Vietnam from list of areas suffering widespread coronavirus transmission
- Vietnam builds tourist criteria to ensure safety for visitors
- US removes Vietnam from list of areas vulnerable to community spread of SARS-CoV-19
- US removes Vietnam from list of areas vulnerable to community spread of SARS-CoV-2
SCMP lists leading five destinations off the beaten track in Vietnam have 312 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at June 3, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.