All people who enter Vietnam from Cambodia are required to fill in medical declaration forms amid complicated developments of the acute respiratory disease caused by the new coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19). Measuring body temperature for people before making entry-exit procedures in Tay Ninh Speaking at a ceremony to inaugurate the Vietnam Telemedicine Centre for COVID-19 Outbreak Control on March 5, Long stated that besides the Cambodian language, the medical declaration form uses Vietnamese, English, Italian and Korean languages. Those entering Vietnam are requested to fill in both printing and electronic medical declaration forms, he said, adding that all information then will be updated to disease prevention centres and relevant offices for management. The deputy minister stressed that in the context that the COVID-19 spreads to more than 80 nations and territories with rapidly increasing infection and fatality cases, Vietnam has raised the disease prevention and combat status to a higher and more drastic level. The country stays ready for the appearance of new infection cases after 23 days reporting no cases, he added. So far, there have been 16 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Vietnam and all patients have been successfully cured and discharged from hospitals. The country has reported no new… Read full this story
- State visit to help build new vision for Vietnam-Cambodia ties
- Foreign brands eager to enter Vietnam’s booming fashion market
- Who's John Legend? Snoop Dogg edits People magazine cover to make himself 'Sexiest Man Alive'
- Japanese giant retailer Seven & I Holdings to enter Vietnam
- Big fashion brands enter Vietnam market
- Vietnam’s major medical achievements
- Iraqi forces enter Mosul mosque where Isis declared caliphate
- Is your computer slower than normal? Hackers are stealing processing power to mine cryptocurrency without people knowing and are making MILLIONS
- The One Thing Happy People Do Daily That Makes a Difference
- Cambodians remember Vietnam soldiers’ help in escaping from genocide
People entering Vietnam from Cambodia have to make medical declarations have 296 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at June 3, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.