Non-stop toll collection on the highway linking Hà Nội and northern Bắc Giang Province. — VNA/VNS Photo Huy Hùng Đỗ Văn Sinh, a member of the National Assembly Economic Committee talks to Sài gòn Giải phóng (Liberated Sài Gòn) newspaper on electronic toll collections Do you know why automatic traffic toll collection has not been attractive to both road users and project owners? According to the latest report from the Ministry of Transport, by now more than half of some 100 build-operate-transfer (BOT) road toll stations in Việt Nam have not installed non-stop fee collection equipment. There are different reasons leading to such a delay. For the investors, maybe they don’t want to make public the actual sum of money they have collected through the tolls. Through a few inspection missions, inspectors have already detected fraud in these tolls’ operation. One of the reasons is the lack of synchronous technical equipment used in many toll gates. On the north-south national highway, there are more than a dozen toll stations, yet each station uses its own technology and management method. These things have caused a lot of challenges in term of management and also for drivers. Adding to that, the different technology… Read full this story
- Melinda Gates: The women who showed me the way forward
- He runs 147 km non-stop in a day!
- Coronavirus outbreak could see schools forced to delay GCSE and A-Level exams, councils stop weekly bin collections and 'low risk' prisoners released from jail
- Amtrak To Halt Non-stop Train From D.C. To New York City Amid Coronavirus Panic
- Tennis players face a difficult future as non-stop global tours shut down
- Yes Bank founder’s daughter stopped at MumbaiAirport on way to London
- Of copyright, choreography and the way forward
- NZ's way forward, a year on from the Christchurch mosque attacks
- UK Encourages US to Talk With Partners, Iran About Way Forward - Williamson
- Trump, GOP seek way forward on coronavirus
Non-stop toll road collection the way forward: politician have 325 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.