Max Life Insurance has unveiled its latest ad campaign ‘Bharose Ka Number’ highlighting the company’s performance in claims paid ratio in the last five years. The commercial states that while your family trusts you to give them the right guidance, you can believe in Max Life’s 99.22% claims paid ratio or ‘Bharose Ka Number’ to carry the responsibility of taking care of your family’s financial protection needs.The ad film opens up with a scene between a father (Abhay Deol) and his son where the father dresses up formally for an online meeting in times of work from home and the child, looking at this unusual situation, is seen wondering why his father got dressed up for a video conference. The father smiles and remarks ‘Important presentation hai.’ The next day, as the father walks into the living room, he notices that his son is polishing his own school shoes. As he keeps staring at the kid questioningly, the kid looks up, shrugs, and replies – ‘Important school presentation hai,’ before he goes to his own laptop screen and begins his online classes for the day. Aalok Bhan, director and chief marketing officer, Max Life, said, “Claims and life insurance can… Read full this story
- Iowa unveils social media, ad campaign to attract workers
- Biden jumps on the Green New Deal train with climate plan
- After 17 Cyclists Die, New York City Makes $58.4 Million Plan
- Birmingham’s Preston Lovinggood releases new album
- New Coke, Cheetos lip balm among 50 all-time worst product flops
- Apple confirms three new iPhone models
- Joe Biden embraces Green New Deal as he releases climate plan
- Poll shows Biden blowing past Bernie in New Hampshire
- Campaign to combat Iowa's 'population problem'
- Forum considers needs of cancer survivors as numbers grow
Max Life unveils new ad campaign 'Bharose Ka Number' have 284 words, post on brandequity.economictimes.indiatimes.com at June 23, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.