Longtime GOP strategist Karl RoveKarl Christian RoveKarl Rove says Trump is ‘behind’ in presidential race Karl Rove: The days of ‘lock ’em up and throw away the key’ are long gone Longtime GOP Rep. Steve King defeated in Iowa primary MORE acknowledged Friday that President TrumpDonald John TrumpUtah Lieutenant Gov. Cox leads Huntsman in close governor’s race Trump tweets ‘we all miss’ Ailes after swiping at Fox Former NFL player Burgess Owens wins Utah GOP primary MORE is on his back foot heading into the general election, but said it’s possible for him to regain ground before November.“Let’s be honest about it: The president is behind today,” Rove said on Fox News’s ”America’s Newsroom,” referring to a slate of recent polls showing Trump trailing Democratic rival Joe BidenJoe BidenTrump tweets ‘we all miss’ Ailes after swiping at Fox Senior Trump campaign official reassigned in staff shakeup Poll: Biden, Trump locked in neck-and-neck battle for North Carolina MORE nationally and in several key states.“These things happen in campaigns,” Rove said. “The question is not, ‘Where are the polls today,’ but, ‘What does the president need to do in order to regain the advantage?’” ADVERTISEMENTRove, who has acknowledged informally advising Trump’s campaign manager, weighed in amid GOP handwringing over the campaign’s… Read full this story
- Asia chief Sheikh Salman to join FIFA’s presidential race
- Suspended UEFA chief Platini withdraws from FIFA presidential race
- Messi sale considered by board, says Barcelona presidential candidate
- Rory McIlroy is shocked by how bad America’s presidential race is
- Loyal to the end? Walker on board with Trump presidential bid
- Chicago Cubs owner says Trump tweet about mom was 'surreal'
- 8 men up for FIFA presidential race on deadline day to enter
- Blatter enters FIFA presidential race without revealing nominees
- Sheikh Salman enters FIFA presidential race
- Luis Figo enters FIFA presidential race against Sepp Blatter
Karl Rove says Trump is 'behind' in presidential race have 309 words, post on thehill.com at June 26, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.