PM attends send-off ceremony for trucks carrying lychee to major markets Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc attended a ceremony held in the northern province of Bac Giang on June 6 to send off trucks carrying harvested lychee for consumption in both domestic and foreign markets. The container trucks carried huge quantities of lychee that are expected to be exported to major international markets including the US, Thailand and Japan, as well as being consumed n the domestic market and injected into the retail distribution system around the country. PM Phuc's presence at the ceremony showed the State's and Government's special attention to lychee growers in particular and farmers in general nationwide, especially in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic affecting all aspects of socio-economic life. Vietnamese economy bounces back in May: WB Vietnam's economy has gradually bounced back since social distancing measures were eased, according to the WB. In its latest update released on June 3, the World Bank (WB) stated that Vietnam's economy has gradually bounced back since social distancing measures were eased. The WB noted that in May, the country's industrial production index grew 11% from April, though it was still 3% lower than the figure in the… Read full this story
- Malaysia needs IT for competitive edge in trade, says PM
- VoIP players gear up for fast-growing market
- Willie Mays campaigns for Barry Bonds’ Hall of Fame induction: ‘Vote this guy in’
- County honors nine 'Citizens of Courage' who persevered in the face of crime, helped others
- Giuliani: Porn star has 'no reputation,' affair not credible
- Staples relaunches businesses-only site
- 5 Tips for Making the Most of Your Google AdWords Budget
- 'Of all the women she did NOT choose the Queen!' Meghan faces backlash over 'trailblazers' Vogue cover she worked on during maternity leave as royal watchers warn her to keep out of politics
- Meghan Markle reveals SHE asked to guest edit Vogue after 'summoning up the courage' and hopes she's created a magazine of 'positivity, kindness, humour and inclusivity'
- A Murder in Kansas Shatters the New American Dream
June 1-7: PM attends send-off ceremony for trucks carrying lychee to major markets have 344 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at June 8, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.