HCM City is moving toward becoming a smart city, the city’s chairman Nguyen Thanh Phong told Nguoi Lao Dong newspaper on the sidelines of a meeting on May 5. An aerial view of downtown HCMC – PHOTO: VNA Phong noted that the smart city model is an initiative that the city has been working out for the past two years, with significant successes recorded in the first phase, which runs from 2017 until the end of 2020. The city has laid the groundwork for four main pillars of a smart city: a shared database and open data ecosystem, a smart city operating center, a center for socioeconomic forecasts and simulation, and a center for information safety. The shared database of the city has been put into operation at Quang Trung Software City in District 12. The database integrates data from the city’s agencies and departments, which cover multiple sectors, from foreign investment to public investment, education, healthcare and cadastre. The city has also launched a shared database portal at https://data.hochiminhcity.gov.vn. The smart city operating center is located at the HCMC People’s Committee headquarters in District 1 and has been in operation since April 15. The center processes inputs from over… Read full this story
- Indianapolis moves closer to 96th Street roundabout pact with Carmel
- Be Our Guest: New York City must be smart about cigarette pricing and sales enforcement
- Palkot: One Round of Airstrikes in 5 Days as ISIS Moves Closer to Taking Syrian City
- Political upstarts move closer to ushering in new era in Brooklyn
- Top pols urge Mayor de Blasio to invest city’s money in smart guns for the NYPD
- A closer look at the mayor and city's new role on JPS
- Bill to pump funding into water projects moves ahead
- How Union City saved its schools
- De Blasio to Trump: New York's Sanctuary Policy a 'Model for the Nation'
- Condo sales lead housing trend to Valley's city cores
HCM City moves closer to smart city model have 312 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at June 5, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.