Celebs in the UK shared heart-warming posts in celebration of Father’s Day, observed on the third Sunday of June each year. Leading the way was Victoria Beckham, 46, who uploaded a flashback image of her husband David, 45, and their children Brooklyn, 21, Romeo, 17, Cruz, 15, and Harper, eight, from their trip to Miami last year, where they stayed at close pal Marc Anthony’s £16.5 million waterfront mansion. Former Saturdays singer Rochelle Humes, 31, who is currently 23 weeks pregnant with her third child, posted a photo of husband Marvin, 35, in bed with their two daughters Alaia-Mai, seven, and Valentina Raine, three, as she thanked the musician for being ‘the dad I longed for’. Happy Father’s Day! Leading the way was Victoria Beckham, 46, who uploaded a sweet flashback image of her husband David, 45, and their children Brooklyn, 21, Romeo, 17, Cruz, 15, and Harper, eight, from their trip to Miami last year Letting the beaming image do the talking, fashion designer Victoria kept her accompanying message short and sweet, penning: ‘Happy Father’s Day @davidbeckham! We all love u so so much xxxx So many kisses from us all x we love u!!!! X @brooklynbeckham @romeobeckham @cruzbeckham Harper Seven x.’… Read full this story
- Hailey Bieber suits up as Lola Bunny from Space Jam after handing out snow cones to the Beckham kids alongside Justin Bieber on Halloween
- Matt, Mark and Mitch: Odd Offensive Triumvirate Tries to Bring Back Bears
- Reese Holbrook's long journey from childhood illness to the UNC baseball team
- 'They're b****es': Mel B attacks Posh for not joining reunion and Geri for splitting up the Spice Girls as she opens up about suicide attempt during bombshell Piers Morgan interview
- Her relationship with a Carolina Panther began at a pool party. It ended in murder.
- Her relationship with an NFL player began at a pool party. It ended in murder.
- Awkward! Ivanka and Jared cuddle up as they attend the star-studded second wedding of Karlie Kloss and Josh Kushner in Wyoming - alongside a host of VERY outspoken Trump critics, including Katy Perry, Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher
- Mellinger Minutes: Royals, Chiefs and is Darren Sproles a Hall of Famer?
- Roseanne Barr's national anthem: An oral history of the Barr-Bungled Banner
- The Terrell Owens people have forgotten, or never knew existed
Happy Father's Day! The Beckhams mark the celebration with sweet family snaps while pregnant Rochelle Humes thanks husband Marvin for being 'the dad I longed for' as they lead the celebs sharing tributes on social media have 371 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at June 21, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.