Ta Puong Waterfall is one of Vietnam Central’s most impressive natural sights, with an unspoilt beauty. It is located in Ta Puong Village, Huong Hoa District, 120km from Đông Hà Town of Quang Tri Province. The waterfall is 30-35m hight, with large water flow, maintained throughout the year. Ta Puong waterfall majestically pours water all year, like white silk. A 20-minute walk further downstream leads you to another waterfall. Though lower at 10 meters, the second waterfall is wider than the first. From afar, as locals describe, its cascading waters resemble the luscious hair of local girls. Phu Cuong Waterfall, a silk strip amidst the Gia Lai Mountains The Central Highland is endowed with many beautiful waterfalls such as Pongour, Prenn and Dambri, Draynur, Dray Sap and especially Phu Cuong in Gia Lai Province. Ban Gioc – a majestic waterfall Cao Bang province is known for Ban Gioc waterfall – the largest waterfall in Southeast Asia.
- 12 rescued, 1 missing as ship sinks in central Vietnam
- Scientists Rush to Explore Underwater World Hidden Below Ice for 120,000 Years
- Mineral Found in Lunar Meteorite Hints at Hidden Moon Water
- See stunning, rare images from the Vietnam War 50 years ago
- Narrowing digital divide: a focus of Vietnam
- NASA measures Haikui's remnant rainfall over southern Vietnam
- Polar Explorer Shackleton's Lost Ship Could Be Hidden Under Antarctic Ice
- Barbie Models Doll After NASA 'Hidden Figure' Katherine Johnson
- NASA Funding ‘Marsbees’ Robot Bee Drones to Explore the Red Planet
- SEMI member delegation to visit Vietnamese Central Government and High-Tech Parks in Hanoi
Explore Ta Puong - hidden waterfall in central Vietnam have 244 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at June 4, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.