In the editorial write up accompanying the recognition, Euromoney observed: “Citi is a big financial institution present in virtually every large Asian economy. You don’t get to be this size and to last this long without an innate ability to react smartly and nimbly to systemic threats. Under chief executive Peter Babej, Citi Asia Pacific was quick to react to the coronavirus crisis.” For retail and small business customers across the region, Citi provided a range of assistance including fee waivers on loan extensions and reduced financing rates. In Vietnam, Citi has been at the forefront of offering supporting programmes for customers with incomes impacted by coronavirus, including short-term deferrals and interest/fee waivers for eligible clients. For Asian institutional clients, the firm delivered effective and innovative capital solutions across its global platform, raising over US$10bn. These transactions included the bank’s first virtual IPO, for Nasdaq listed Huize, in which all roadshows were held via video and audio. Citi provided equally innovative support to its trade finance and cash management clients, utilizing its digital infrastructure to support remote onboarding, payments and collections. In Vietnam, Citi hosted some webinars for CEOs, CFOs, treasurers, and chief accountants from Citi’s institutional clients. The agenda… Read full this story
- Asia-Pacific Diamond Golf Cup
- Bosch bets big on Asia-Pacific with 1.2 billion euros investment
- Aston Martin on course for growth in Asia Pacific
- J.D. Power Asia Pacific 2012 India Initial Quality Study
- J.D. Power Asia Pacific 2014 India APEAL Study; Volkswagen Polo Ranks Highest, Vento Comes Third
- Asia-Pacific region to get majority of DC quick-charge stations
- Ford reveals all-new Everest SUV at Asia-Pacific forum [w/poll]
- Popular mechanics: Three from India at Castrol Asia Pacific Mechanic finals
- Asia Pacific Senior 2018 is a tournament which is held for golfers who are above 55
- 'We’d like Asia Pacific to grow up to 22-25 percent. For us, India has actually been growing nicely in the last five years.'
Citi Asia Pacific recognized for Excellence in Leadership during COVID-19 have 317 words, post on ven.vn at June 8, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.