Made-in-Viet Nam equipment exported during COVID-19 pandemic Equipment is loaded on a cargo ship in Dung Quất Port of Quảng Ngãi Province for exporting to Bahrain. The equipment was manufactured by Doosan Vina. — Photo courtesy Doosan Vina Quang Ngai-based Doosan Heavy Industries Viet Nam said the three exported items – the Evaporator, Final-Effect and Seawater Heater – were loaded at Dung Quat Port in the Dung Quat Economic Zone on Thursday for shipping. The equipment, manufactured by Doosan Vina, was produced under an agreement signed between Doosan Vina and Samsung Engineering Construction in 2018. The equipment will be used for heating and turning seawater into distilled water at the Bapco refinery in Bahrain. South Korean and Vietnamese workers took 10 days to load this equipment on the vessel board. It’s the second shipment of cargo in two weeks Doosan Vina has exported to heavy industrial production projects overseas amid the COVID-19 pandemic. The first shipment was exported to the Ruwais Refinery in Abu Dhabi, the United of Arab Emirates on March 21. “Due to the quite heavy workload, apart from our 150 employees, we had to hire 50 workers from three subcontractors including Oil and Gas Service company, the… Read full this story
- A server glitch hits busy news day
- Zimbabwe: 5,43m Voters Registered By April
- The Hitler Diaries: How hoax documents became the most infamous fake news ever
- Cryptocurrency industry facing tough phase in India-Expert
- US home building slides 3.7 percent in April
- Officials, business owners re-examine plan to revamp Warren Street Bypass
- Sri Lanka inflation slows to 1.6-pct in April, lowest since Feb 2016
- The Future of News
- 5 most-read stories today: Munster native makes headlines as female news producer with 'NBC Nightly News'
- Rise in car sales 'may not be good news'
BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 6 have 282 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at June 4, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.