UPDATED with more reactions: A 22-page industry white paper developed by the Industry-Wide Labor-Management Safety Committee Task Force establishing protocols for a safe return to work “in an environment that minimizes the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19″ was submitted to the governors of Los Angeles and New York on Monday and will be shared with other governors and government officials. The guidelines are based on discussions with health experts, guidelines issued by U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, and input from industry participants familiar with the working conditions of motion picture and television production. Related Story Hollywood Submits COVID-19 Reopening Plan From Studios, Unions & Producers To NY & CA Governors Its recommendations “set forth the consensus of the Task Force and outline guidance regarding protective measures to be used, including regular screening, diagnostic testing, use of personal protective equipment, cleaning and disinfecting work sites, and appropriate response should an employee contract COVID-19 or be exposed to it.” The Alliance of Motion Picture & Television Producers said the report “is the result of an industrywide collaborative effort made up of production companies, unions and guilds to provide governments with a set… Read full this story
- AMPTP, SAG-AFTRA, DGA, MPA Weigh In On Industry White Paper Protocols For Safe Return To Work – Update
- SAG-AFTRA Says Industry’s Return-To-Work Protocols Have Been “A Remarkable Success”
- Industry’s New Return-To-Work Protocols Were Months In The Making Because Large Swaths Of Unions’ Contracts Had To Be Rewritten
- SAG Awards reschedule to April 4 to avoid Grammys clash after BLASTING the Recording Academy for moving their the event to the same date
- COVID-19 Safety & Health Training Is Key Element In Film & TV Industry’s Return-To-Work Protocols
- 2020 Election Live Updates: Electoral College cements Biden’s win as nation’s 46th president
- No10 slaps down Tory calls for 'road map' out of lockdown as ministers plot tougher borders and bigger bailouts - despite R number falling BELOW 1 and figures showing cases have HALVED in a fortnight
- Boris Johnson will hold No10 press conference at 5pm today as up to 70 furious Tories demand 'road map' for lifting lockdown from March - amid fears he is ready to keep Covid restrictions in place until the SUMMER
- Tell us what tests we need! Airports slam 'horrendous' lack of government information as ministers STILL have not clarified if travellers scrambling to get back to England need a PCR or lateral flow test - with less than 48 HOURS to go
- Welcome to 2021: A new normal? Or new era for CRM/CX/CE?
AMPTP, SAG-AFTRA, DGA, MPA Weigh In On Industry White Paper Protocols For Safe Return To Work – Update have 420 words, post on deadline.com at June 2, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.