A processing line of carrot at Tân Hương Agricultural Product and Food Processing Joint Stock Company in Hải Dương Province. Processed farming products, including fruits, have had a large contribution to Việt Nam’s export growth of farm produce in the context of the COVID-19 outbreak. VNA/VNS Photo Vũ Sinh HÀ NỘI — The agricultural sector needs more investment to develop the processing industry in order to increase exports of local farming products. Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development Nguyễn Xuân Cường said the COVID-19 pandemic has affected exports of local fresh vegetables and fruits, especially to China, one of the key export markets for those products. However, Việt Nam has gained strong growth in processed farming products as the situation has forced local enterprises to change export markets and also promoted processing of farming products. Local businesses have affirmed that investment in processing technology has helped the agricultural industry restore after the pandemic and also reach the goal of becoming one of the top 10 countries in processing agricultural products in the world, according to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD). The Government should have policies to encourage enterprises to invest in processing technology, the ministry said. Many businesses said in the developing processing stage… Read full this story
- Ministry implements activities to increase export opportunities for farm produce
- Digital transformation: Embracing the digital innovation process
- VC investments will remain high but target new sectors in 2018
- E. & J. Gallo deploys data-driven app to harvest a better grape
- Tech, sustainability meet on the robotic marijuana farm
- Fayetteville becomes center of "Green Valley"
- Online filing saves M'sian businesses time and energy
- Are There Invisible Toxins In Your Food?
- Logistics Expert Yossi Sheffi Talks Disaster Recovery
- Meet The Carb That Tastes Like A Starch But Acts Like A Fiber—And Can Actually Help You Lose Weight
Agriculture needs more investment in processing industry have 310 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 23, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.