The sister of a private schoolboy who was stabbed to death has revealed how their mother was ‘depressed’ and felt like ‘the walls were closing in on her’ before dying of suspected sepsis yesterday. Yousef Makki, 17, a scholarship pupil at £13,000-a-year Manchester Grammar School, was knifed by his friend, former public schoolboy Joshua Molnar, 18, during a fight in upmarket Hale Barns, Cheshire, on March 2 last year. His mother Debbie Makki – who tested negative for coronavirus – died of suspected sepsis yesterday aged 55. She was rushed to hospital on Friday after she was unable to move and died in intensive care. Speaking to FEMAIL, sister Jade Akoum shed light on her mother’s mental state in the weeks before her death. Jade Akoum (pictured right with Yousef), the sister of a private schoolboy who was stabbed to death in an affluent Cheshire village has revealed their mother (pictured with her son, left) was ‘depressed’ and felt like ‘the walls were closing in on her’ before dying of suspected sepsis Yousef Makki (above), 17, a scholarship pupil at £13,000-a-year Manchester Grammar School, was knifed by his friend, former public schoolboy Joshua Molnar, 18, during a fight in upmarket Hale Barns… Read full this story
- Broken Heart Syndrome: Debbie Reynolds and Me
- Woman strangled boyfriend to death with her 'bare hands to know what it felt like'
- Eric Clapton was determined to stay sober after his son’s tragic death, book claims
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, 72, reveals he almost died in heart op…but only feared messing up filming for sixth Terminator
- Powerful story of how a refugee girl fled Iraq with her family and almost died on a boat being driven by a 14-year-old boy - and now she's saving lives as a doctor in Melbourne
- Book Excerpt: Sue Klebold's Memoir, 'A Mother's Reckoning: Living in the Aftermath of Tragedy'
- Karl Lagerfeld dies aged 85 from pancreatic cancer: Victoria Beckham leads tributes to fashion legend who saved Chanel, spent thirty years as its artistic director and was notorious for his acid tongue, after he passed away
- The boy lost to county lines drug dealing: Despairing parents of 17-year-old reached out to schools, youth workers and police... yet still he fell in with the wrong crowd – and it ended in a life sentence for him and his family
- REVEALED: Violent life of 'charming' cannabis dealer, 19, and his young 'runner' as they are found guilty of murdering Girl Scout Jodie Chesney, 17, who was stabbed to death in a park – and her father says 'We got them!' after the verdict
- EXCLUSIVE: 'It was the smallest misunderstanding': Mother of 22-month-old boy who died in a hot car explains the tragic mix-up that led to his death - and how he was found by his doting eight-year-old sister
Yousef Makki's sister reveals their mother was 'depressed' and 'felt like the walls were closing in on her' before she died with a 'broken heart' a year after her son, 17, was stabbed to death have 447 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 25, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.