This is the result of the cooperation between associations and enterprises in switching to online trading and seeking new markets. By the end of April this year, the Handicraft and Wood Industry Association of Ho Chi Minh City (Hawa) had 7 percent of all wood processing enterprises ceased operations completely, 51 percent of them reduced production and partially halted production activities, and 45 percent of workers temporarily stopped working. However, in the first four months of this year, the total export value of timber and forest products of Hawa members reached more than $1 billion, up more than 10 percent over the same period. Of which, wooden product exports exceeded $698,000, up 5.8 percent over the same period. According to figures by the Department of Industry and Trade of Binh Dinh Province, in the first four months of this year, the provincial wood industry’s exports reached around $188 million, up 13 percent year-on-year. Of which, an increase in the export turnover mainly came from wood chips, wood pellets, and wooden products. Mr. Le Minh Thien, Chairman of the Forest Product Association of Binh Dinh Province, said that the reason for an increase in the export turnover was mainly due to… Read full this story
- Justin Timberlake went to the woods and announced a new album
- YouTube TV is Apparently Getting a Huge Channel Boost (Turner!), Price Increase for New Subscribers
- YouTube TV is Apparently Getting a Huge Channel Boost (Turner!), Price Increase for New Subscribers (Updated: Official!)
- Lorde thanked New Zealand for supporting female musicians by taking out a full-page ad
- New markets to bring largest mobile growth, Nokia says
- Digital-camera makers find new market
- Autism Rates Increase in New Jersey, Report Says
- Microsoft’s 15-inch Surface Book 2 opens for preorders in 17 new markets, including the U.K. and Canada
- Mozilla Prepares to Launch Firefox OS Devices in New Markets
- Google’s ‘offline first’ YouTube Go app launches in 130 new markets, but not the U.S.
Wood exports increase thanks to new markets have 310 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at May 25, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.