Trade Vietnam’s exports to China gradually recover The Saigon Times Monday, May 25, 2020,07:38 (GMT+7) Vietnam’s exports to China gradually recover The Saigon Times Container trucks loaded with goods pass through the Huu Nghi International Border Gate in Lang Son Province. China’s demand for goods from Vietnam is expected to soar following the 22.1% year-on-year increase in Vietnam’s exports to China over the past four months – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – Due to positive signs apparent in China’s Covid-19 infection prevention efforts, its demand for goods from Vietnam is expected to soar, following the 22.1% year-on-year increase in Vietnam’s exports to China over the past four months, according to the Ministry of Industry and Trade. Data from the ministry indicated that Vietnam shipped US$12.7 billion worth of goods to China in the four months. China was Vietnam’s second largest goods consumer with a market share of 15.7%, after the United States, which boasted a market share of 24.9%, according to the data. Meanwhile, Vietnam spent US$22.3 billion buying goods from China during the four-month period, inching down 1.6% year-on-year. China remained the country’s largest goods supplier, with imports from China accounting for 28.7% of the country’s total import turnover. Over the past four months,… Read full this story
- EU Protects Own Shoe Industry Against Asian Exporters
- Iraq - Is Vietnam Repeating Itself?
- Merrill Bullish on Vietnam
- Business and Market Overview on Vietnam
- Vietnam Casinos
- God Bless China - Why You Can Make More Money In China And Australia Than The USA
- China Worst Nightmare for GM, Ford
- Sourcing Office Furniture In China is Good Strategy for Office Distributors
- Textiles Exports: Post MFA Scenario Opportunities and Challenges
- 80% of our export-oriented plant extract
Vietnam’s exports to China gradually recover have 273 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at May 25, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.