Illustrative photo. (Source: VNA) Washington DC (VNA) – An interactive video conference on “Promoting Vietnam – US Trade in Footwear Post COVID-19” took place in Washington DC on May 27 (US time) to connect Vietnamese producers and American distributors and retailers. The conference was co-hosted by the Ministry of Industry and Trade’s Vietnam Trade Promotion Agency (Vietrade), the Vietnam Trade Office in the US in partnership with Footwear Distributors and Retailers of America (FDRA), the Vietnam Leather, Footwear and Handbag Association (Lefaso), and USAID Linkages for Small and Medium Enterprises (LinkSME), to boost the export of footwear – one of Vietnam’s main foreign currency earners – to the US. It was the first video conference ever held bringing Vietnam’s footwear sector and a foreign market together. As both countries gradually reopen their economies, the conference and its business matching session provided a platform for Vietnamese firms and US importers to learn about each other’s needs and capacity, seek deals, and promote trade in the “new normal”. The event presented Vietnamese firms with the latest updates on the US’s footwear market and how it is being affected by COVID-19. US experts also advised Vietnamese footwear makers on specific market segments they… Read full this story
- North Korea Is Not Vietnam
- Vietnam Summit Hosts Offer North Korea a Model: Cozy Up to the U.S.
- 5 reasons Vietnam was selected to host Trump’s second North Korea summit
- Beto O’Rourke Flip-Flops on TPP Despite Promoting Barack Obama’s Trade Deal
- Promoting the voice of Korean Americans
- This Black Vietnam Veteran Had PTSD For Years Without Knowing
- Avoid Risk Amid Rising Uncertainty of China Trade Deal
- Sylvester Stallone takes to Instagram to promote sequel Rambo 5
- Trump shifts from personal diplomacy as he demands China trade deal before summit
- Trump Officials Offer Mixed Signals on Trade Deal With China
Vietnam, US promote footwear trade post-pandemic have 298 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 28, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.