Hạ Long Bay, one of the most favourite tourism destinations in Việt Nam. VNA/VNS Photo HCM CITY — Việt Nam is among the first countries likely to restart international tourism following the COVID-19 pandemic, according to WeSwap, the UK’s largest travel money provider. Việt Nam is one of the countries that has the lowest number of COVID-19 cases and lowest death rates (zero deaths) caused by COVID-19 in the world, despite being just next door to China. With a population of 94 million, Việt Nam has gone 43 days without any COVID-19 cases caused by community transmission, as of Thursday May 29. The national COVID-19 count stands at 327. Of these, only 49 are active cases, and 278 have recovered after treatment. The Việt Nam National Administration of Tourism is preparing plans to welcome visitors from countries and territories in anticipation of recovery and disease control in key markets like Southeast Asia and Northeast Asia. Besides Việt Nam, WeSwap also included Fiji, Sri Lanka and Seychelles in the list of economies that could reopen their travel industry before others. — VNS
- [VMS 2018] Subaru ra mắt Forester 2.0i-S mới tại triển lãm ô tô Việt Nam
- [VMS 2018] Diện kiến Jaguar E-Pace và Range Rover mới tại Việt Nam
- Audi Việt Nam triệu hồi 182 xe có nguy cơ nhiên liệu bị thấm
- [VMS 2018] Mitsubishi “chất” nhất tại Triển lãm Ô tô Việt Nam 2018
- Mini 2019 đã có mặt tại Việt Nam
- US senator seeks safe passage for Turkish Trail Blazers star
- Enes Kanter won't travel with Knicks to London due to fear of Turkish president
- Almost 19million drivers to cause chaos in Christmas’ busiest day on the road – here’s how to plan your travel and avoid the rush
- 10 Tech Hacks for Business Travelers
- Harvinder and Julie explore the wonders of Taiping in Episode 5 of Travel Safe and Save with PETRONAS PRIMAX 95 XTRA!
Việt Nam safe for travel: WeSwap have 328 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.