Hotels, homestays, tour operators and tourism destinations in Sapa Town would reduce service prices by between 30 percent and 60 percent in May and June. (Photo: baovanhoa.vn) Lao Cai (VNA) – The People’s Committee of Sa Pa township in northern Lao Cai province has cooperated with the Sa Pa Tourism Association and the Fansipan Cable Car Service Co. Ltd. to kick off a tourism stimulus programme. This is the first large-scale tourism stimulus programme in the North to help the local tourism industry resume after a period of suspension due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This programme is scheduled to run in May and June. Hotels, homestays, tour operators and tourism destinations in Sa Pa township would reduce service prices by between 30 percent and 60 percent. To Ba Hieu, Vice Chairman of the Sa Pa Tourism Association, said those businesses have been asked to work together to attract tourists. Besides that, they must still implement strict measures on control and prevention of the pandemic. Of which, there are businesses to cut room prices by 50 percent, such as Legend Hotel, Huong Sen, Retreat Sa Pa, Rong Sa Pa Hotel, Sa Pa Green hotel and Rex homestay. The Sun World Fansipan… Read full this story
- Rate cuts: US goes to almost zero and launches huge stimulus programme
- Coronavirus concerns over SA border closures as grey nomads arrive to self-isolate in Robe
- South Australian Government to reveal $650 million jobs stimulus package
- View: India needs coordinated fiscal action and monetary stimulus to overcome Coronavirus crisis
- Joey Essex, Helen Skelton and Rudimental DJ Leon Rolle 'join the star-studded line-up for Celebrity SAS Who Dares Wins'
- ECB launches emergency €750bn coronavirus package
- Viet Nam to launch national promotion programme
- McConnell sets Friday night deadline for bipartisan deal on stimulus
- Gold dips in volatile trade as rush for cash overshadows stimulus efforts
- SA Coronavirus updates: Ten cases in a day bring total to 30; Two schools close; Tourism campaign pulled; Researchers work on cure
Tourism stimulus programme launched in Sa Pa have 314 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 9, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.