Presented by Facebook Welcome to The Hill’s Morning Report. TGIF! We get you up to speed on the most important developments in politics and policy, plus trends to watch. Alexis Simendinger and Al Weaver are the daily co-creators, so find us @asimendinger and @alweaver22 on Twitter and recommend the Morning Report to your friends. CLICK HERE to subscribe!Total U.S. coronavirus deaths reported each morning this week: Monday, 89,564. Tuesday, 90,369. Wednesday, 91,938. Thursday, 93,439. Friday, 94,729.Congress should act soon to extend a key coronavirus relief program enacted in March, even as lawmakers debate whether there’s support in Congress to send President TrumpDonald John TrumpSenate panel approves Trump nominee under investigation Melania Trump thanks students in video message during CNN town hall Fauci says media will be ‘seeing more’ of him, coronavirus task force after press hiatus MORE a fifth major coronavirus measure to boost the economy, Treasury Secretary Steven MnuchinSteven Terner MnuchinOn The Money: Mnuchin sees ‘strong likelihood’ of needing another COVID-19 relief bill | 2.4 million more Americans file new jobless claims | Top bank regulator abruptly announces resignation Overnight Health Care: Trump says US won’t close over second COVID-19 wave | Mnuchin sees ‘strong likelihood’ of needing another COVID-19… Read full this story
- Facebook is five years into its AI journey
- Facebook's Zuckerberg to meet with US lawmakers before Congressional hearing: sources
- What Stays on Facebook and What Goes? The Social Network Cannot Answer.
- Facebook’s Zuckerberg to face public — and possibly pivotal — congressional hearing
- Zuckerberg discloses Facebook working with Russia probe
- Report: Ousted HHS chief Price wasted $341K on air travel
- Facebook's Zuckerberg to meet with U.S. lawmakers ahead of hearing
- Facebook expected to weather data privacy storm
- Mark Zuckerberg’s Net Worth Fell By $9 Billion, Facebook To Blame
- Netflix doesn't have to worry about the cloud threatening companies like Facebook and Google says CEO Reed Hastings (NFLX, FB)
The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Mnuchin: More COVID-19 congressional action ahead have 302 words, post on thehill.com at May 22, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.