Presented by FacebookTo view past editions of The Hill’s 12:30 Report, click here: http://bit.ly/1M1mIfwTo receive The Hill’s 12:30 Report in your inbox, please sign up here: http://bit.ly/1Tt4hqN –> A midday take on what’s happening in politics and how to have a sense of humor about it.**Ha. Haha. Hahah. Sniff. Haha. Sniff. Ha–breaks down crying hysterically.The Hill’s 12:30 Report: Trump threatens Minneapolis looters | Says ‘when the looting starts, the shooting starts’ | Violates Twitter’s violence rules | CNN crew arrested on air | Minn. Gov. apologizes | NASA, SpaceX second launch attempt Saturday | Trump, Pence return to Cape Canaveral | Two senators test positive for coronavirus antibodies | D.C reopensNEWS OF THE MORNING Trump threatens Minneapolis looters with ‘shooting’:President TrumpDonald John TrumpMinneapolis erupts for third night, as protests spread, Trump vows retaliation Stocks open mixed ahead of Trump briefing on China The island that can save America MORE threatened looters in Minneapolis, warning he would send National Guard troops to the city and stating that “when the looting starts, the shooting starts.” Trump tweeted: “I can’t stand back & watch this happen to a great American City, Minneapolis. A total lack of leadership. Either the very weak Radical Left Mayor, Jacob Frey, get his act together and bring the City under control, or I will send in the… Read full this story
- Twitter says Trump's taunting North Korea with a 'nuclear button' does not violate its terms of service
- California calls on Trump officials to stop threats on high-speed rail funding
- US to present 'irrefutable evidence' that Iran violated the nuclear deal
- Russians are already targeting Democrats again, and Congress says Trump and Republicans aren't doing enough
- Facebook, Twitter face congressional hearings on political bias, fake news
- DOJ veterans say Trump's latest defence in the Michael Cohen case is rarely successful and could spectacularly backfire on him
- 'I don't know who's telling the president this is a good idea': Former ICE director says Trump's wall makes 'so little sense'
- Fired FBI director Comey says Trump 'morally unfit'
- Facebook, Twitter slam Nasdaq as tariff woes weigh on Wall Street
- Rudy Giuliani says Trump is encouraging him to do more TV hits as reports say the president is growing tired of them
The Hill's 12:30 Report - Presented by Facebook - Twitter says Trump violates rules with 'shooting' threat have 370 words, post on thehill.com at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.