A start-up based in Japan and run by three Malayali youngsters has come up with a comprehensive Internet of Things (IoT)-based technological solution for hospitals, providing insights into aspects ranging from parent care and safety of assets and equipment to staff management. assistplus, developed by Pinmicro, recognised among Pioneers 500 ‘Most Promising Start-ups’, runs on an ensemble of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) devices and offers real-time location-based activity analysis solutions. It has already been adopted by eight hospitals, including two in Japan, in varying degrees, while it is all set to be rolled out at a major health care institution in Malappuram by June. “The solution involves giving smart cards or bands to doctors, staff, patients, assets and equipment, and sensors installed at strategic locations at the hospital will pick up signals from these devices and send location information in real-time. Hospital administrators can monitor these reports on an admin web console and dashboard in real-time. The information can also be used for detailed data analytics,” said Ravindranath A.V., chief executive officer and one of the founders of the start-up.As a pandemic continues to wreak havoc across the globe, the technological platform also incorporates facility for monitoring the hand hygiene… Read full this story
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 11
- Tightened circuit breaker measures extended for another week; some activities allowed to resume from May 5
- ASRock Unveils Intel Z590 Mini-ITX Motherboard with Thunderbolt 4
- Coronavirus: Workers must work from home as far as possible, says MOM
- COVID-19: What's allowed from 12 April as lockdown eases in England?
- Skilled migrant struggle: 'I haven’t seen my daughter for over 400 days'
- Ixora Ho Tram by Fusion – sound investment opportunity and ideal second home
- Cindy Gallop: 'I cannot wait to die alone'
- Pre-schools in Singapore to open from June 2 in stages, with K1 and K2 kids returning first
- Did Marie Antoinette really say 'Let them eat cake'?
Start-up comes up with multi-purpose hospital solution have 307 words, post on www.thehindu.com at May 9, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.