The contest aims to seek music pieces with high artistic values and healthy contents, imbued with the cultural identities of each ethnic minority group to help enrich artistic and cultural activities in localities. A dance by H’re ethnic minority group Entries should praise the Party, Uncle Ho, mountainous areas, revolutionary traditions of ethnic minority groups during the national struggles for national salvation and national construction, and criticize bad habits, backward customs and social evils. Song composers of all ages, professions, and ethnic minority groups are eligible to participate in the contest. The organizing panel will present two first, two second, two third, and five consolation prizes to the best songs. Entries should be sent to the organizer at the Department of National Culture, Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, 51 Ngo Quyen, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi before March 10, 2020. The prize ceremony is scheduled to take place this November in Hanoi. Translated by Song Anh
- Forget Tiger Mom. Success Is About Skechers and the Ethnic Food Aisle.
- Uproar Erupts Over HBO Access Writing Fellowship After Website Crashes
- The siren song of homogeneity
- Recently Published Book Spotlight: Debating Race, Ethnicity, and Latino Identity
- Former 'Apprentice' contestant performs racist song about being a 'neenja' with Asian accent
- Weekend Diversion: A contest, an upgrade and a chance to see me LIVE!
- Kem's Redemption Song
- Derek Minor Shares the #1 Thing We Can Do to Change the World
- 7 Reasons Hymns are Better than Contemporary Worship Songs
- Black Teenager Rightfully Wins Town Essay Contest On 'White Privilege'
Song-writing contest on ethnic minority groups launched have 244 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.