Community Saigon Times gives relief to 225 poor people in Ben Tre By Huynh Kim Monday, May 25, 2020,14:31 (GMT+7) Saigon Times gives relief to 225 poor people in Ben Tre By Huynh Kim Representatives of Ben Tre government, Ben Tre Women’s Union and The Saigon Times Group pose for a photo with some beneficiaries – PHOTOS: HUYNH KIM CAN THO – The Saigon Times Group collaborated with the Women’s Union of the Mekong Delta province of Ben Tre to give relief to 225 disadvantaged people in An Phuoc Commune, Chau Thanh District, on May 24. The event was part of the “Saigon Times – Noi Vong Tay Lon” program, which aims to help people affected by the Covid-19 pandemic and saltwater intrusion. Each gift set contained VND300,000 in cash, 3 kilograms of rice and other necessities worth VND200,000. Nguyen Thi Yen, 62, said her husband had passed away, leaving her to raise their disabled son alone. She has been out of work due to the pandemic for several months and lives on support from her neighbors. “I’m very happy to receive the package,” she noted on receiving the gifts from Pham Thi Phuong Thao, chairwoman of the Women’s Union of Ben Tre. “It’s… Read full this story
- Don’t give change to homeless people – give to charities instead, outreach workers warn
- Allison Morris: African children are not accessories and it is time Comic Relief changed its approach
- 'I am giving my son to people I don't know'
- Taylor Swift and Sandra Oh Time's 100 most influential people 2019
- Time is running out for people in Milton Keynes to register their vote
- Time is running out for people in Milton Keynes to register to vote
- It was torture at times – Bentley relief as Morecambe claim valuable win
- Nasa spots ‘moving water hopping around the MOON’ for first time – giving hope for lunar human colony
- Mary Creagh: It is a myth to describe the North as Brexitland and why it is time to face facts over People’s Vote
- Time lists 100 most influential people
Saigon Times gives relief to 225 poor people in Ben Tre have 327 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at May 25, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.