A team of young people that has created a giant robot made of automobile scrap hopes to create a park to display the robots. Luu Tuan Khanh, born in 1989, the leader of the team, said he has loved robots since childhood. Later, when working as a lecturer at the University of Economics and Industrial Engineering, he cherished the dream of making a robot. Khanh decided to resign from the post and create a new working environment for himself, where he can research and develop products to satisfy his passion for creativity. This was the time when Robot Bank, his project on creating robot, took shape. Robot One was created as a reward for their great effort. It is 100 kilogrames in weight, 3 meters tall and has arm span of up to two meters. It can rotate the upper body and is programmed to introduce itself. Robot One was created as a reward for their great effort. It is 100 kilogrames in weight, 3 meters tall and has arm span of up to two meters. It can rotate the upper body and is programmed to introduce itself. After many months of hard work, the robot was completed in the… Read full this story
- CHAMP: Mental Health in Young People
- ‘GAA must provide leadership young people are searching for’
- 21% of young people spend six hours or more on their phone daily
- Young people in poorest areas of wales left behind
- Young people urged to take advantage of heart screening
- Education chiefs: 'Sizewell C will benefit our young people'
- Traffic chaos possible as young people protest climate change
- Young people set for Flow Country volunteering role
- Project helps young people with everyday items
- Campaign highlights what is important to young people in Wisbech
Robots made of scrap inspire VN young people to protect environment have 280 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.