In line with the figures, the number of unemployed workers who have subsequently applied for unemployment insurance now totals over 13,200. Throughout the reviewed period, the majority of Hanoi’s growth targets fell short in comparison to last year’s corresponding period. Despite the Gross Regional Domestic Product (GRDP) increasing by 3.72%, the rise is lower when compared to the same period from previous years, resulting in many businesses scaling back production or looking to suspend operations. As a way of removing hurdles for businesses while simultaneously boosting production and business activities, the capital has deployed a range of drastic solutions aimed at mitigating the impact of the COVID-19 epidemic. This has been done alongside striving to accelerate reforms relating to administrative procedures, improving product quality, and diversifying business support services.
- IT, auto majors suspend operations in flood-hit Chennai
- New FCC Actions Could Complicate Business VoIP Operations
- U.K., U.S. Embassies Suspend Operations in Yemen
- Mexico City International Airport Suspends Operations After 7.1 Earthquake
- Why Small Businesses Need to Adopt Enterprise-Grade IT
- Thailand suspends Uber and Grab motorcycle taxi service
- HoSE, HNX to operate under new Vietnam Stock Exchange
- Vietjet begins selling tickets on Hanoi-Tokyo route
- Hanoi moves to collect online business tax arrears
- Vietnamese businesses reap fruits in foreign markets
Over 4,000 Hanoi businesses suspend operations due to COVID-19 have 200 words, post on english.vov.vn at May 13, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.