“Patient 328” landed in Van Don International Airport in the northern province of Quang Ninh on Vietnam Airlines flight VN0062 on May 13.He was sent to quarantine at a military facility in the nearby Hai Duong Province and tested negative by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Hai Duong three times in a row.On Thursday, his fourth test turned out to be positive. On Friday, the National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology in Hanoi announced his sample to be positive one more time.He has been admitted to the Hospital for Tropical Diseases in Hai Duong for treatment.With him added, 34 people boarding the Russia flight have contracted the new coronavirus, two of them male attendants and the rest all passengers.The latest addition has brought the nation’s Covid-19 tally at 327. Of them, 49 are active patients and 279 have recovered, including a man who was announced Covid-19 free on Friday’s evening.The latest recovery is a 39-year-old man of Tan Chau District in Tay Ninh Province on the Cambodian border. He illegally returned to Vietnam from Cambodia by coach through a trail on May 2 and was persuaded by his aunt to report his return to the police and… Read full this story
- Five-year-old boy dies after house fire kills woman and girl near Newark in Nottinghamshire
- Two-year-old boy at centre of US travel ban row dies
- Acid thrown over three-year-old boy shown in shop CCTV footage
- Elephants join search in Thailand for missing two-year-old boy
- Two 15-year-old boys charged with murder of boxer Wilham Mendes in Tottenham
- Fireplace that killed two-year-old boy 'installed by a cowboy'
- Police name 12 year old boy killed after being hit by car in Bridlington
- Police hunt three-year-old boy missing with mother
- Father makes Santa’s Grotto appeal for three-year-old boy missing with mother
- Missing nine-year-old boy found 'safe and well' after police appeal
One-year-old boy from Russia becomes Vietnam's latest Covid-19 patient have 302 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.