Former President Barack Obama on Saturday criticized President Donald Trump in all but name as he gave a televised commencement address for high school seniors. Obama’s message to graduating high school students came at the end of an hourlong television special. Obama panned ‘so-called grown-ups, including some with fancy titles and important jobs’ who do ‘what feels good, what’s convenient, what’s easy.’ ‘That’s how little kids think,’ he added, ‘which is why things are so screwed up.’ Former President Barack Obama spoke during a televised commencement ceremony for high school graduates of the class of 2020 In this screengrab, a photo of President Barack Obama is displayed during Graduate Together: America Honors the High School Class of 2020 The 44th President did not mention Trump by name, but there was no mistaking who he meant. Earlier on Saturday, Obama gave another commencement address online, in which he claimed that the pandemic showed many officials were not ‘even pretending to be in charge.’ Obama spoke on ‘Show Me Your Walk, HBCU Edition,’ a two-hour event for students graduating from historically black colleges and universities, which was broadcast on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. His remarks were unexpectedly political, given the venue, and touched… Read full this story
- Donald Trump says he believes former chief of staff John Kelly is behind claims he called dead troops 'losers' and 'suckers' as he attacks the gold star father for getting 'eaten alive' and being 'unable to function' in his White House
- Trump says briefings will return and touts masks, in apparent shift amid surge in Covid cases
- Donald Trump says the White House is investigating a plane 'loaded with thugs in black uniforms' who traveled to the RNC intent on doing 'big damage' and claims rioters are being funded by some 'very stupid rich people'
- Obama slams Trump as unfit, says U.S. democracy is at risk
- Democrats put mobile billboards attacking Trump near White House, GOP convention site
- US election 2020 latest news: Trump says claims he called John McCain a ‘loser’ are ‘an attempt to influence election’
- What Donald Trump did on day his intel brief 'warned about Russian bounties for US troops': President met Diamond and Silk, huddled with Dean Cain about 'FBI Lovebirds' play, and said coronavirus is 'going to disappear'
- Fact check: Michelle Obama did not say to “vote Democrat or riots and violence will continue”
- 'A monarchy in disguise.' Robert Redford launches furious attack on 'dictator-like' Donald Trump saying he is a threat to 'our sacred rule of law' - but does NOT back impeachment
- Trump Says 'People in Dark Shadows' are Controlling Joe Biden
Obama attacks Trump AGAIN as he says he thinks like a 'little kid' and 'that's why the country is so screwed up' over the pandemic in address to virtual graduation after saying the president doesn't 'know what he's doing' have 431 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 16, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.