Some of the country’s most famous footballers have come together to give money to a support fund to help in the fight against the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic. Hanoi FC captain Van Quyet has collected a total of VND120 million after calling for support from friends and from auctioning off his jersey. The proceeds will be given to Bach Mai Hospital to purchase protective gear, face masks, and other necessities. Saigon FC have raised VND130 million from the club’s footballers in order to help in the fight against the COVID-19 epidemic. Representatives from the Vietnam Fatherland Front (VFF) received the money from Saigon FC on March 30. The entire Viettel FC squad unites to send a message of encouragement to support the efforts launched by the Prime Minister and the VFF. This follows Van Toan calling on people to come together to fight the COVID-19. He has personally collected VND130 million for the VFF. Defender Bui Tien Dung of Viettel FC and his wife give protective gear and other equipment to military forces to combat the COVID-19. Que Ngoc Hai of Viettel FC sends a message encouraging people to stay at home as much as possible. A group of footballers,… Read full this story
- Vietnamese Muay Thai star to fight Japanese champ at ONE Championship Singapore
- 'It's a big wake up call': Football star Tom Burgess' longtime partner Tahlia Giumelli talks candidly about her new role as a first-time mum and says parenting is a 'learning curve'
- It turns out Silicon Valley cannot disrupt the National Football League
- Sochi 2014: Football star turned bobsledder Jesse Lumsden on track for big things in Olympic season
- Man selling half-eaten pizza slice he claims football star bit into
- National Eisteddfod: Stars to be honoured by Gorsedd
- Ride Like A 2016 Football Star With Kahn’s Custom Range Rover V8
- After ISL, It's Back to Reality for Indian Football
- Women's World Cup: As champions for equality, USWNT to be admired in its fight for lasting change
- Premier League Fixtures 2018/19: Manchester City To Start Title Defence At Arsenal
National football stars donate to fight COVID-19 have 334 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 4, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.