Former Vice President Joe Biden told ABC’s Good Morning America Tuesday that the Tara Reade sexual assault allegations against him “never happened,” adding that “women should be believed.” The presumptive Democratic presidential nominee was asked by host George Stephanopoulos: “What do you say to Americans who believe Tara Reade and won’t vote for you because of it?” Biden’s answer: “Well, that’s their right. Look, here, I think women should be believed. They should have an opportunity to have their case and state it forthrightly what their case is. Then it’s the responsibility of responsible journalists like you and everyone else to go out and investigate those.” “At the end of the day, the truth is the truth. That’s what should prevail and the truth is this never happened. This never happened. That’s the truth,” he said. This was the first time Biden was asked about the Tara Reade allegations since her interview with Megan Kelly May 8. Reade described the allegations to Kelly and called for the Democratic nominee to drop out of the race. “You and I were there, Joe Biden. Please step forward and be held accountable. You should not be running on character for the president of… Read full this story
- Donald Trump Will Run Again in 2024 if He Loses to Joe Biden, Says Steve Bannon
- 73 Former Republican National Security Officials Endorse Joe Biden, Say Trump Is 'Dangerously Unfit to Serve'
- Biden Accuser Tara Reade to Release Memoir One Week Before Election Day
- Hell No, Joe Biden Shouldn’t Play by Rules That Donald Trump Never Has
- Joe Biden Tells 56% of Americans Who Say They Are Better Off Than Four Years Ago Not to Vote for Him
- Joe Biden Denies Son Hunter Did Anything Wrong in Ukraine During Final Debate
- EXCLUSIVE: Joe Biden's brother Frank owes dead man's family $1 MILLION for 80mph car crash - but has never paid a cent in 20 years and the Democratic candidate did NOTHING to help
- 'Joe Biden is a criminal and you're a criminal for not reporting it!' Trump lashes out at Reuters reporter for 'failing to cover the Hunter laptop scandal
- Does Joe Biden Own an Island Near Epstein's? Conspiracy Theory Spreads As Election Approaches
- Joe Biden Tries to Close the Deal with Latino Voters, As Florida Remains a Headache
Joe Biden Says 'Women Should Be Believed' But Tara Reade Allegation 'Never Happened' have 379 words, post on www.newsweek.com at May 12, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.