DOVER, Del. (CBS) — Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden is honoring graduates from Delaware. The former Vice President had a message for Delaware State University’s commencement. On Saturday, several undocumented students known as Dreamers graduated from the university. “Some of you will redefine what it means to lead the way of the united people regardless of age, gender, race, or zip code. We have a real opportunity to come out of this crisis stronger than we’ve ever been and this Class of 2020, you’re going to play a big part in that,” Biden said in a video message. “Congratulations again, I can’t wait to see what you all accomplish. We need you.” Download The New And Improved CBS Philly App! They’re the first group to do so under a scholarship established in 2016. Congratulations to everyone in the Class of 2020!
- Joe Biden’s brother and son have a long history of profiting off his name
- Joe Biden's slide and the Trump impeachment saga loom over the fourth Democratic debate
- Warren's New Campaign Finance Plan Is Putting Rivals Like Biden and Buttigieg on the Spot
- The Obama, Biden Ticket - Was it Really a Surprise?
- Moody's Election Model: Trump to Win Big in 2020
- House Democrats weigh vote to authorize impeachment inquiry
- 2020 Democrats face off in debate tonight: 8 things to watch
- Presidential Debate Viewing Party Set For Studio City
- Rescuing The 2008 Presidential Campaign
- A new poll found the aggressive Medicare for All plan Bernie Sanders has championed is getting less popular as time goes on
Joe Biden, Presumptive Democratic Presidential Nominee, Honors Delaware State University Class Of 2020 have 251 words, post on philadelphia.cbslocal.com at May 16, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.