Foreign investment capital in the first five months of 2020 amounted to $13.89 billion According to statistics published by the Foreign Investment Agency (FIA) under the Ministry of Planning and Investment, foreign investors poured $13.89 billion in total into Vietnam during January-May, signifying a decrease of 17 per cent on-year due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. The period saw 1,212 newly-registered projects with a total registered capital of $7.44 billion, down 11.1 per cent in the number of projects but up 15.2 per cent in capital value. Meanwhile, 436 existing projects were allowed to raise investment by more than $3.45 billion, up 31.4 per cent on-year. According to the agency, foreign-invested capital disbursement reached $6.7 billion in the five months, equivalent to 91.8 per cent of last year’s corresponding period. Foreign investors pledged to pour capital into 18 sectors, in which manufacturing and processing took the lead with nearly $6.87 billion, accounting for 73.6 per cent of the total capital. It was followed by power production and distribution ($3.92 billion); real estate ($800 million); and wholesale and retail ($776 million). Among the 54 localities receiving foreign investment in the period, the southern province of Bac Lieu ranked at the top… Read full this story
- Foreign Investing - US Investors Still Missing Out?
- Dubai Deal Has People Talking About Foreign Investment
- Global Radiopharmaceutical Market will Reach USD 7.13 Billion in 2021: Zion Market Research
- Commercial Seaweed Market Will Reach USD 22.13 Billion By 2024: Grand View Research, Inc.
- Global Enhanced Oil Recovery Market to Reach $225 Billion by 2020, Growing at CAGR of 25% by 2020
- World Market For Dimethyl Ether (DME) Will Reach $6 Billion In 2017
- The Legal Issues Related to Foreign Investment Trade and Retail Business
- Bio Based Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Market size over $13 Billion by 2023: Gminsights
- Global Aquafeed Market size to reach $185 billion by 2023: Global Market Insights, Inc.
- Hip And Knee Orthopedic Surgical Implants Market are anticipated to reach $33 billion by 2022
January-May foreign investment inflows reach $13.9 billion, promising strong rebound have 293 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.