An aerial image of metro line No. 3A The metro line under discussion is one of the arterial railway lines which is of great significance to the overall establishment and construction of a public transport system in the southern city. Once the project is completed, the line will directly connect with the Ben Thanh-Suoi Tien metro line 1 and will serve to create a modern public transport corridor that links areas in the city’s northeast and west. Moreover, the overall aim of the plan is to significantly contribute to solving the heavy traffic congestion that regularly hits the southern metropolis, mitigating the effects of environmental pollution, and developing a modern transportation system that is sustainable in the future. The Urban Railway Management Board believe that the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) will be able to provide research and consultancy throughout efforts to improve metro line 3A. According to the JICA, the project runs for a total length of 20 km and passes through eight different districts whilst featuring 18 stations with a total estimated investment of roughly VND68,000 billion. Building work on the line is expected to be divided into two phases, with the first phase to take place from… Read full this story
- Can Southeast Asia’s largest mixed-use development revitalise Vietnam?
- Housing Chief Ben Carson Seeks to Exclude Illegal Migrants from Subsidized Apartments
- And the Cannes line-up is…?
- Buses are the future of urban transport. No, really
- LA’s Plan to Reboot Its Bus System—Using Cell Phone Data
- Slow progress angers south Cobb residents
- Sunnyvale mobile home park’s last holdouts cling to hope as demolition looms
- How Arrivo Got Colorado to Back a Wild-Eyed Highway Scheme
- Amazon won a major battle in Seattle, but a Big Tech 'head tax' could still happen for Apple and Google
- Sundance 2013 Competition and Next Sections Announced
HCM City proposes development of Ben Thanh-Tan Kien metro line No. 3A have 297 words, post on english.vov.vn at May 6, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.