At the teleconference (Photo: VNA) Canberra (VNA) – Ho Chi Minh City and Australia’s Victoria state held a teleconference on May 4 to accelerate the signing of a memorandum of understanding (MoU) on their twining relationship. Danny Pearson, Parliamentary Secretary to the Premier of Victoria, said although the COVID-19 pandemic has caused certain difficulties in the operation of authorities, Victoria will make efforts to work together with HCM City in order to speed up the signing of the document. HCM City has a young and dynamic economy, which would bring about valuable cooperation opportunities for Australian investors and open up a promising business connection network. Pearson suggested the two sides look into concrete cooperation contents and expressed his hope that the twining relationship and cooperation will be realised at an early date, maybe late this year. Le Quang Long, Director of the HCM City Department of External Affairs, lauded collaboration between HCM City and Victoria state, and highlighted local leaders’ hope for the early signing of the MoU in order to step up the bilateral cooperation. HCM City wants to join hands with Victoria in education-training, smart city building, agriculture, and innovation that are of the Australian state’s strength, especially… Read full this story
- HCM City seeks to reduce vehicle emissions
- Major Cities in Australia
- The most beautiful places in Australia
- Vietnam, Cuba boost cooperation activities
- Things to Do in and Around Melbourne #8 - The Goldfield Towns of Australia
- Australia, Vietnam issue new report on digital transformation roadmap
- Australia Bans Vietnam Traveler Over Suitcase Stuffed With Food
- Vietnam calls for stronger international cooperation in cybersecurity
- Australia Travel Tips - Discover the Hidden Gems That the Locals Want to Keep All to Themselves
- A city in India almost ran dry. What will prevent a repeat?
HCM City, Australia’s Victoria state step up cooperation have 285 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 4, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.